Ten Sudanese chosen for study in India
UNMIS NEWS BULLETIN
10 February 2008
Indian institutions recently awarded full scholarships, including travel expenses, to 10 Sudanese professionals. Applicants were chosen on the basis of educational qualifications and working experience as well as interviews by Indian Ambassador to Sudan Deepak Vohra and Indian Battalion Commanding Officer Col Sandeep Sehgal.
Successful applicants, along with courses of study and sponsoring Indian institutions, are listed below.
1. Mohammed Ahmed Hussein Hassan Hussein, Development Officer, Ministry of
Agriculture, English for Professionals at Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages.
2. Aida Ahmed Tia, Finance Administrator, Norwegian Refugee Council, Kadugli, Certificate of Proficiency in English and IT skills at Aptech Ltd.
3. Musa Abu Kuku Tawar, Development Agent, Masters Degree in Human Resource Planning and Development at Applied Manpower Research.
4. Ali Dafallah Ali Deedan, General Director of Mubadroon Organization, Kadugli, Trainer's Training on Entrepreneurship and Promotion of Income Generation Activities at National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small Business.
5. Abdalmajeed Sulaiman Bakhat Sulaiman, Ministry of Rural Development and Water Resources, Rural Micro Enterprises Development at National Institute of Rural Development.
6. Mohammed Habib Mohammed Ahmed, Information and Communication Officer, Kadugli, Diploma in Communication at Graphic Designing and Communication, Aptech Ltd.
7. Sulah Khatem Ahmed Ali, Inspector of Economics, Dilling, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Promotion at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India.
8. Ali Jawish Adam, Computer Inspector, Kadugli, Diploma in Computer at Data Communication and IP Technology, Telecommunication Consultants of India Ltd.
9. Ahmed Omer Abdlrehman Elzain, Ministry of Economics and investment civil servant, Kadugli, Certificate Course in English Fluency at CMC Ltd.
10. Ismail Awadallah Mahdi Adam, Ministry of Agriculture Development Agent, Training Program of Quality Control at Central Fertilizer Quality and Training Institute.
The Nuba Mountains Homepage was made by Nanne op 't Ende.
You can contact me here.